Friday, April 30, 2010

My Review of Ravx Econo X Mini Bike Pump - P015

Originally submitted at BikeSomeWhere.com

Dual valve swivel head: Fits both Presta & Schrader valves with no adjustment necessary. Swiveling head compensates for pumping movement to reduce stress on stem. Dual valve swivel head, Single action stroke, Soft kraton T-handle, Lightweight, Velcro strap and mounting bracket included, Alloy p...


Great little pump!!!

By Harpoon from Indianapolis, IN on 4/30/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Good Handle, Stable, Easy to Pump, Dual Head

Best Uses: City Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes

Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist

This is a nice little pump. My fiancee has a Ravx pump that came as a set (with a saddle bag and a multi-tool) and it seemed alright to me so I bought an Econo X for my mountain bike (the Blackburn I had was not sealing on the stem very well). However, when I received the RavX, I found it to be much lighter than the pump that I had on my road bike, so I switched them.

I love the dual valve head. Other pumps that claim that their single-head valves automatically self-adjust for Schrader and Presta are junk. They never seal as well as a Schader or Presta-specific head. The swivel head on the Econo X is also nice because when you pump, it doesn't feel like you're going to break the stem off.

I'm only giving it 4 stars for now becauase I have no idea how long it will last.

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog sharing. Last few days i looking a bike pump for my bicycle pumping. I read your blog post. Are you suggest me it is better for me?

    ReplyDelete